Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thing #9 -Slideshare


I'll have to admit, this is one of the least 'glamorous' of the Things. Honestly, from my experiences at school this year and this summer working on all the other 'Things' apps, I am of the opinion that PowerPoint presentations are on their way to the techno-scrap yard. Students still use PowerPoint, but they have been moving toward more dynamic apps like Animoto. PowerPoint really seems old tech.
HOWEVER, the point here is to find uses.... If there is something I would like my students to have available at home, or information to share with parents, I can make my PPt available from the Slideshare program. Families can then access the info at their leisure.
Sounds lame - but, I guess I'll check other players' blogs to see if there are other ideas that have a bit more punch.....

No comments:

Post a Comment